Sunday, May 4, 2008

Brand Identity

It's the story of the shoemaker's kids... I'm so busy establishing new branding for my clients that I haven't thought about mine for a while! Setting up this blog forced me to take a good look, and I'm happy with my raw materials...the colors, style etc. are an accurate reflection of how I approach my work in both graphic and jewelry design. 
I like it when opposing styles work together, and by doing so tell the larger story. Like, when typefaces both elegant and funky complement each other; when what's natural (like the photo at right, taken when the trees began to turn) turns those colors we can't believe can be found in Nature! Somehow, it all fits.
I'll be displaying some of my work in these blogs, focusing on the jewelry, but if the clients okay it, you'll see some of the graphic design work as well. 

No comments: